Re: [greenyes] buy remanufactured... Re: [greenyes] Epson

Personally, I would boycott companies like Epson and
 LEXMARK. I have found Cannon (and reason I bought the
printer) does have recycling program and does so
happen to have individual and the cheapest ink
cartridges (maybe because there are no computer chips
on them : ).

<http://www.rechargermag.com/article.asp?id=200410214.1>