[greenyes] batteries collection

Dear all,

I was wondering the type of household batteries systems that are in place in your cities.
Do you have any type of EPR system for batteries? Are they collected apart from the
common waste stream that goes to the landfill? Are they anyhow recycled?

Any informaiton you could send me would be widely appreciated.

Regards,

Veronica
Argentina