From: Eileen Sousley
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:41 PM
To: greenyes@no.address; p2assist@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Recycling Policy

I have been given the task of drafting a recycling policy for our county
agencies. The policy is to address recycling specifically and will
encompass waste reduction, reuse, and buying recycled. Do any of you
have a similar policy in place in your business or local government that
I can model ours after?

Thank you.

* Happy Recycling!
Eileen Sousley
Cabarrus County HHW & Recycling
Concord, NC
(704) 920-3279
ebsousley@no.address

DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.