Re: [greenyes] Fw: Epson response

Gary and Dororthy [and Nigel]

Note that Nigel contacted Epson.uk The incineration program appears to be an Epson America program. I can't address the Euro standards issue...I infer from Jane's response that refilling of ink jets is not allowed in EU?????

Pete Pasterz

>>> Gary Liss <gary@no.address> 09/27/04 01:28PM >>>
If you know the answer, please respond directly to Dorothy and Nigel. Thanks!

Gary

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485