Re: [greenyes] Looking for green hotel success stories

Have you looked at www.bluegreenmeetings.org? They list some hotel
success stories. I'd take a close look at the Sheraton Rittenhouse
Square Hotel in Philadelphia, which is very green
(www.sheratonphilly.com). EPA's green meetings site might also have some
hotel information/links: www.epa.gov/oppt/greenmeetings.

>>> Cynthia Knowles <cynthiapatagonia@no.address> 9/5/04 10:05:47 PM

Dear GreenYes,
I am looking for examples of hotels that have successfully greened
their services and reduced costs as a result. Specifically, I need
information on waste reduction/diversion and associated reductions in
disposal costs. Does anyone know of success stories or links to such
information? Any references are much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Knowles
GAIA Volunteer
cynthiapatagonia@no.address