[greenyes] Register to vote!

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/i/b.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933
> John Kerry for President
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/v.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933&1
=1> <http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif> This is a message sent
on behalf of Bryan Thompson from the John Kerry Online Volunteer Center.
Are you sure your voter registration is up to date? Are you planning to
make sure your vote is counted by voting early with an absentee form?

JohnKerry.com has a new resource that helps you prepare voter
registration forms or request an absentee voter ballot from your state.

This is an easy and fast way to make sure that you're registered and
that your vote is counted. Absentee ballots-sometimes called early
voting-are especially important since something could come up at the
last minute that prevents you from voting on Election Day.

Please take a couple of minutes right now to get started with your voter
registration and absentee ballot requests by clicking on the link below.
Click here to register to vote
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/v.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933&1
=1>
Click here to request an absentee ballot
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/va.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933&;
1=1>

We all have to make sure our vote is protected on Election Day. Please
get started today.

Tell Bryan Thompson that I am already registered to vote
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/ve.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933&;
1=1>

This email is being sent on behalf of an individual user of the
JohnKerry.com system. Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc. is not responsible for
the content of this invitation. We take your privacy seriously and will
not share your email address.

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/i/c.aspx?u=EGyEu88S_gIQ1099601.1333933

Paid for and authorized by Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc. Report Abuse of
this System <mailto:webmaster@no.address?subject=Abuse Reported for
Member Number 273260&body=> Contact Us
<http://www.johnkerry.com/contact/webmaster.php>