From: "Anne Peters" <annep@no.address>
To: "Heidi Feldman" <hfeldman@no.address>
Cc: "Lyman-Onkka, Cathi" <Cathi.Lyman-Onkka@no.address>; "Hayward Helmick"
<mcswa@no.address>; "Dan Weisenbach" <dan@no.address>; <greenyes@no.address>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [greenyes] E-Cycling at Office Depot

HP processes in the US; they've got a plant in California and maybe more
elsewhere. HP received the highest marks on the Clean Computer
Campaign's Annual Computer REport CArd, and has signed the Principles of
Producer Responsibility. HP's efforts wtih Office Depot exemplify this
leadership (as well as being a canny market move!). See
http://www.svtc.org/cleancc/pubs/2003report.htm#grades for details.
Anne Peters
Gracestone, Inc.
303.494.4934 vox
303.494.4880 fax

Heidi Feldman wrote:

I checked with our local store and the program is in effect there. They
said they are shipping the material to HP Recycling. Does anyone know
where they process this...here or abroad?

Heidi Feldman
Public Education Coordinator
Monterey Regional Waste Management District
Tel.: 831/384-5313 FAX: 831/384-3567