RE: [greenyes] New Boxes - Reuse not Recycle

We have a client with a supply of 30-gal fiber drums who is looking for
more folk who would like to have same.

Contact JW as below.

JW.

The information contained in this electronic transmission is intended
for the recipient whose Name and/or Company details are shown after the
word "To" at the beginning of this transmission. The content is
confidential, and may be legally privileged. It is incumbent upon the
rightful recipient to ensure that this electronic transmission is not
illegally copied or forwarded to others. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, then please advise us immediately, and
delete it from your system.

J W Spear, Sr., P.E.

J Spear Associates
325 West Vine Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3605
Telephone (414) 263-5715
Facsimile (800) 668-7697
Mobile (414) 687-0518
Email jw@no.address
http://www.jspear.com

What we do today touches seven generations.