[greenyes] awards for waste reduction

I am consulting to a small business (food processor) that has done an exceptional job of reducing its waste through reuse and recycling. I'd like to apply to state or national award programs on behalf of this business to earn recognition for its efforts. Could anyone recommend an appropriate award or awards? The business is located in California, and I'm already familiar with the California Integrated Waste Management Board's WRAP award.

Many thanks!

Melissa Kelley