From: C E F G :-) [mailto:hither@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:45 AM
To: GRRN - GreenYes; jralston@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] paper / cardboard haulers

EVERYONE...

SLM is a waste broker.

They are looking for contacts(other vendors) to take care of their
business needs.
I feel GreeYes is the wrong place for them to be SOLICITING business.
Simply said "they are just another BFI or Waste Management" looking out
for themselves.
Just visit their website(below Original Message) and look for yourself.
I doubt if most GreenYes'rs would be sending names, etc to BFI or Waste
Management.
I suggest that SLM spend some money buying business mailing list, etc.
Better yet why don't they just go away as they do not really care about
the GreenYes issues - only their companies $$$$$$ bottom line.

Regards..... C. William.

"Make every day an Earth Day."