[greenyes] Recycling/Composting in Kauai, Hawaii?

Hi everyone,

I am working on waste reduction, recycling and composting for an event this
fall in Kauai, Hawaii. Does anyone have recycling or composting contacts on
this island? If so, please send me an email.

Thanks very much. I really appreciate your leads.

Cheers
Ann Leonard
GAIA