RE: [greenyes] Independent Community Monitors for landfills?

J Spear Associates, Inc. is the Landfill Compliance Officer for the City
of Muskego, Wisconsin. We audit the construction and operation of the
Onyx Emerald Park Landfill, we audited the closure of the Future
Parkland Development Inc. (FPDI) Landfill and regularly review the
groundwater sampling and monitoring results of the FPDI Landfill. Audit
reports are submitted to the standing committees (citizen committees) of
each landfill along with copies to the Mayor's Office and the landfill
operator.

In conjunction with CH2M HILL we audit the Charles City Landfill in
Charles City County, Virginia. The county owns the landfill and WMI is
the operator.

Our relationship with Charles City County, Virginia is 16-years old and
our relationship with the City of Muskego is 5-years old.

If you or anyone would like specifics about the projects or our approach
to landfill oversight, please ask.

JW.

The information contained in this electronic transmission is intended
for the recipient whose Name and/or Company details are shown after the
word "To" at the beginning of this transmission. The content is
confidential, and may be legally privileged. It is incumbent upon the
rightful recipient to ensure that this electronic transmission is not
illegally copied or forwarded to others. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, then please advise us immediately, and
delete it from your system.

J W Spear, Sr., P.E.

J Spear Associates
325 West Vine Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3605
Telephone (414) 263-5715
Facsimile (800) 668-7697
Mobile (414) 687-0518
Email jw@no.address
http://www.jspear.com

What we do today touches seven generations.