[greenyes] Admin Emails

Please disregard any emails
you may have received posted to GreenYes
that were from 'administrator' or 'management'

They are entirely bogus. Someone with
an infected windows computer unknowningly sent these,
and they escaped through our mail system.
GreenYes did strip out the worm prior to sending,
but just in case, please delete them.

Unfortunately, it is likely one of our subscribers.
It is also likely that you may receive more of the same.
I'll make a couple changes so this will
stop happening, at least until the next time
someone figures it out.

GreenYes never sends emails from
'adminstrator' or 'management.'

Sorry for the inconvenience.