[greenyes] E-mail account security warning.

Dear user of Grrn.org gateway e-mail server,

Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two days,
to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our free
auto-forwarding service.

For details see the attached file.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "56760".

Have a good day,
The Grrn.org team http://www.grrn.org