[greenyes] landfill mining

In the 1980s, my colleague tried to introduce Austrian landfill mining
program and equipment to the U.S. He had seen this approach successfully at work in
Austria. A large community in New Jersey was interested in this and a program
started to progress to reality when a certain sanitation lobby heard about it
and nixed it.

Carol Steinfeld