Re: [greenyes] Decomposition in Landfills

Nancy Meyer wrote:

"Here we sit in the richest most powerful country in the world
landfilling brand new goods while our own people and much of the rest of
the world go without. How can we stop this senselessness?"

One could almost conclude that the economy of the richest, most
powerful county in the world is based as much on wasting as on
production.

Wayne