[greenyes] Mad Cow Disposal

According to a source: "...Mad Cow Disease the body parts of cattle will
now have to be disposed in landfills. In the United States he said that it
will be in excess of 20 million tons per year. He is deeply concerned that
the EPA has no idea what effect this will have on landfills, the water, the
air and the surrounding communities. He also told me that this has never
been studied."

Does anyone else have any information on this subject?

Peter

______________________________
Peter Anderson
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING Corp
4513 Vernon Blvd. Suite 15
Madison, WI 53705
Ph: (608) 231-1100
Fax: (608) 233-0011
Cell (608) 438-9062
email: anderson@no.address

CONFIDENTIAL
This message, and all attachments thereto,
is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C., Sections 2510-2521.
This message is CONFIDENTIAL. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message,
then any retention, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Please notify me if you received
this message in error at anderson@no.address,
or by calling 1-800-449-1010, and then delete it.