[greenyes] alternative to Fome-Cor rigid presentation board

I'm researching for my architectural office an environmental and cost
effective alternative to the white Fome-Cor rigid presentation board.
Anyone have any suggestions? I've heard on Pactive Airlyte Graphics Art
board (recyclable, biodegradable cellular kraft paper boards) but it's three
to four times the cost of 1/4" Fome-Cor and a minimum of 1/2" thick.

Sincerely,

Steve Ruszkai, AIA, LEED
Architect

PDT Architects