RE: [greenyes] Question about small quantity perishable food wast e recovery programs

Susan,

Here in Seattle we have a program called Seattle's Table. The program is
run by an organization called Food Lifeline. Food Lifeline accepts food
donations from manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
Their Seattle's Table program accepts prepared and perishable food from
restaurants, hotels, hospitals, delis, caterers and cafeterias. They pick
up between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday in two refrigerated
vans. If you'd like to learn more about the program, contact Food Lifeline
at (206) 545-6600 or (800) 404-7543. Their Web address is
www.foodlifeline.org.

KaDeena Lenz
Resource Venture
1301 5th Avenue, Suite 2500