RE: [greenyes] Promoting good environmental practices > > >

As a taxpayer, I expect government to provide "feel good programs." How
else will I know what the government is doing anything with my money?
The feel good programs are the public programs - the only ones you hear
about.

As a "feel good program" employee - I like my job, I feel I add value
to my company and to the community. As for our storm drain program - it
gets people involved and helps them get hands on experience improving
the environment. If that's a waste of time and money - then I give my
thumbs up to waste my taxpayer contributed dollars to that "waste of
time."

Megan Kershner
City of Boise
Idaho

>>> "Susan Bush" <suhubu@no.address> 03/22/04 09:29AM >>>
That depends on where you live. I live near salt ponds, and we are
seeing a
huge problem with sea life dying due to "a little fertilizer and weed
killer" running off into the salt ponds.