Re: [greenyes] Re: [BBAN]: Bottle Bill Legislative Update

Sen. Jeffords' "National Beverage Producer Responsiblity Act" is still
alive, but there has not been a hearing scheduled for it. There are 4
co-sponsors so far: Sen. John Kerry (MA), Sen. Joe Lieberman (CT), Sen.
Patrick Leahy (VT), and Sen. Daniel Akaka (HI).

We will post updates to this listserve if anything new develops.

--Jenny