[greenyes] recycling razor blades?

This isn't about anything pertaining to the issues of the day, on the site, this is a more general issue of recycling. Does anyone know if there is a way to recycle razor blades? I work in a lab and we have a large box of used razor blades and don't know the best way to dispose of them.
Thanks,
Kelly Bolger