[greenyes] Fw: New EPR toolkit now on line

----- Original Message -----
From: BevCPro@no.address
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 8:30 AM
Subject: CC: New EPR toolkit now on line

Dear all (sorry for cross postings)

We have finally launched our new EPR toolkit.
You can see the press release, and download both
the EPR toolkit and accompanying CD from our
website at www.cleanproduction.org We hope
you find the information useful. Our press officer,
Nora has sent copies to a wide list of local
government and waste officer publications and
newsletters.

We will also be sending out hard copies in mid
March when Alex is back from a few days holiday
break. Please pass this email round to others
who are not on the listserves above.

Enjoy!
Bev Thorpe

Beverley Thorpe