RE: [greenyes] Electronics generation rates for one-day collectio n events?

Hi Blair ~

The results of Dane County, Wisconsin (population 430,000 over an area of
1,200 square miles) are given in the Internet at
http://www.cascade-assets.com/individual/roundup.htm. It gives our results
since 1999.

John