[greenyes] Zero waste info and links needed

Help needed.

I am in the process of having a very sophisticated (and expensive)
website designed and developed. One of my objectives for the site will be to inform
and educate readers about zero waste issues and provide some links for people
to get more information about zero waste. I am looking for some content for
this area of our site and some links. Can you help? I am running up against
some tight deadlines on the design and development of our website and need
this material as soon as possible.

For more than 13 years our customers have reduced waste by eliminating
disposable cans and bottles for the beverages they drink using our home and
office soda fountains and beverage concentrates. We have marketed our products to
consumers in Washington and Oregon. We now desire to increase the
availability of and the offering of our products to consumers throughout The United
States and Canada. Our goal: To rid the environment of 15 – 20 BILLION
disposable cans and bottles every year in the USA and Canada.

For more information about us go to our current website at idrinksoda.com.

Thank you for any help.
Mark Clayton
Owner, Right Choice Refreshments