RE: [greenyes] ceramics recycling
Yes indeed - or the incredible work of Nek Chand in India where he created
(and still is!)  thousands of figures and animals and has become a National
treasure.  I also went last summer to the Giardino dei Tarocchi ( the tarot
garden) by Niki de St Phalle in southern Tuscany - The whole park is
inspired by Gaudi (who also used recycled ceramics early in the last century
in his amazing archtectural inventuions especially in Barcelona.)  Niki has
built the most amazing place I was there for hours and took hundreds of
photos.   <<Niki 1.jpg>>
hers a postcard - no websites to give you but a web search on Nek Chand -
Niki de St Phalle or Gaudi should yield good results!

Nicky Scott