[greenyes] RCAP National Training Conference
Hello All -

Sorry for cross-postings - I can't recall if I've already extended and
invitation, so just in case....

I would like you to join me for the Rural Community Assistance Program,
Inc's national training conference - Sharing our Gifts: Celebrating our
Diversity  - to be held March 22-24, 2004 at the Hilton Portland and
Executive Tower Hotel, 921 SW 6th Avenue in Portland, Oregon.

The conference will feature more than 90 training sessions, an exhibition,
international marketplace and a reception. Approximately 900 people
representing community nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and
federal, state, tribal, and local government agencies are expected to attend
the conference.  This conference is also the Western Regional Mutual
Self-Help Housing conference.

We will be touring the ReBuilding Center and conducting a number of terrific
solid waste management sessions, including a workshop being conducted by the
Tribal Association for Solid Waste and Emergency Response.

For more information regarding the program and how you can register, please
visit our Western affiliate, RCAC's website at: www.rcac.org.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Christine McCoy