RE: [greenyes] local formed styrofoam recycler Found!
I didn't know the mailing stores accept packing foam....only peanuts?
That would be good news. How do they reuse that material, or do they
send it to recycling? We are removed from the major markets and have a
shipping problem with Styrofoam.

Heidi Feldman
Public Education Coordinator
Monterey Regional Waste Management District
Tel.: 831/384-5313     FAX: 831/384-3567

All,

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Laura at Pak Mail at 1825 N Bell Street in Fremont Nebraska says they
will be glad to take formed styrofoam used in packaging electronics.
They don't mind if the material is still in the boxes or not.  Their
number is (402) 727-7440.

It is probably well worth it to contact the shipping vendor such as Mail
Boxes Etc. in your town for similar services.

HOORAY!!!

NMeyer

Thanks so much to Michelle Raymond of the greenyes listserv for this
great tip!
EPS (styrofoam) is an an extremely bulky non-biodegradable material -
let's keep it out of our landfills!!