[greenyes] CD/DVD recycling
Is there a program in place to recycle CDs/DVDs?  A client of ours inquired about this and we had no idea.  I would imagine that this could be done, but I could be wrong.

Concerning paper recycling, I am wondering if facial tissues are the last generation form (smallest fiber).  If you've ever grabbed for a tissue in a hurry, you can sometimes see a dust eminate from it.

And you have to wonder - is that dust made to promote more sneezing?  Hee hee.

John Ralston
SLM Waste and Recycling Services
http://www.slmwaste.com