From: Dimeanor@no.address [mailto:Dimeanor@no.address]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:01 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Clean Fuel Garbage Trucks

Hi All -

I am looking for examples of cities or companies that have transitioned
the use of clean fuels - ultra low sulfur diesel, CNG, BioDiesel, etc -
for
their garbage or recycling fleets. I know of San Francisco's CNG efforts
and
Berkeley's use of BioDiesel, but other examples would be helpful.
Thanks -

Resa Dimino