RE: [greenyes] Recycling of Plastic Grocery Bags...
	If you have a significant litter problem associated with the bags, but perhaps even if
not, maybe you could consider the Irish approach of instituting a surcharge on the bags.
They do this at the point of check-out for maximum impact on consumer consciousness.  This
would have the advantage of eliminating much or maybe even most of the problem at the
source.
	-- Steve Bloom