[greenyes] plastics in the ocean
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Our spot on the national news (CBS 2 Evening News with Dan Rather) dealing
with the issue of plastics in the ocean is scheduled to air tomorrow, Tuesday,
toward the end of the 6:30 evening news on Channel 2, that is just before 7 pm.
 They have footage of our work in the central Pacific gyre and from their
visit to our laboratory in Redondo Beach.  It is a news broadcast, so if
something of earth shaking significance happens, we may be pushed aside, but if not, I
have been assured that it will air.
Captain Charles Moore
Algalita Marine Research Foundation