Re: [greenyes] Re: greenyes Digest Is there really more trash for the holidays?
> Is it possible that Madison data is different from other
> places as the students influence the flow of waste.

=v= From the narrative, I got the impression that yard waste
was a major factor.  So of course, once the leaves are raked
and bagged, that's going to dip until Spring is sprung.

=v= I suspect the original point was about a different type
of waste:  pointlessly overpackaged nondurable goods that
can't be composted or recycled.
    <_Jym_>
--
http://www.xmasresistance.org/