Re: [greenyes] litter slogan
I would think a slogan that would work best might have some local or
regional flavor to it. What if you had a slogan contest with local
citizenry? Get some big corporate sponsorship so that your media can't help
but cover it. That way you get citizens to do the work and are able to
publicize what you're about to launch simultaneously. A slogan by a local
citizen also makes things a bit more meaningful and close to home. You get
buy in from the get go.

 David Biddle, Executive Director
 GREATER PHILADELPHIA COMMERCIAL RECYCLING COUNCIL
 P.O. Box 4011
 Philadelphia, PA 19118
 215-247-3090
 215-432-8225 (mobile)