Re: [greenyes] seeking canvas bag vendors
Hello Melissa,
Though I have not ordered canvas bags from this company, AmeriMark Direct has a whole catalog of recycling promotional products, including a few pages of canvas bag options.  You can get anything imprinted on them, as well.
To order a catalog, call 1.800.228.0525.

Hope this helps!
Take care,
Michelle

Melissa Kelley <mkelley@no.address> wrote:
In the next few months, I will need to order a small quantity of canvas
bags (probably 100-250) for a reuse project. I'd like to get a bag that
can be used for carrying groceries or other purchases, and I'll need to
get them imprinted. Could I please get some recommendations of canvas
bag vendors that other people have successfully used?

Thank you!

Melissa Kelley
Arcadia Marketing Services

Michelle Smith
Recycling Coordinator
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI  02918

(401) 865-1881