[greenyes] Info request. Recycling commodities protection laws.
Would you please provide information, and/or sources, that can help me
understand the laws (Federal and Florida) as they relate to recyclables as
commodities. I'm trying to understand what may or may not be done by local government
and school boards in terms of giving exclusive recycling collection contracts
to franchisees with or without competitive bid processes. Thanks,
Bob Krasowski
The Zero Waste Collier County Group