[greenyes] Venues and Events Waste Reduction
The California Integrated Waste Management Board has new Web site focused on
waste prevention and recycling at venues and special events.  It is located
at <http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/venues>.  The site covers the types of materials
generated, how to develop waste reduction and recycling programs, and issues
related to financing and implementation of the programs.  There are also
resource links to other Web sites and sources of information.  We are always
looking for more case studies, data, tools, ideas, Web links, etc. to expand
our knowledge and share tools and resources on our Web site.  We are
particularly interested in information specific to California, but
information from elsewhere can also be very useful.

Debra Kustic, California Integrated Waste Management Board
<mailto:dkustic@no.address>