[greenyes] NRC Baltimore- next week

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
--- Begin Message ---
Hello all,

I am a new member to this list serv and so far, it has been full of valuable information. I would like to pass on some valuable information that you might all find as ironic as I.

 As a new resident of the Baltimore area, and having worked for two Baltimore City agencies, I find it utterly disappointing, to say the least, that Balitmore City Government does not recycle- period.  No plastics, no cans, no paper, non cardboard- nothing. I don't think anyone realizes how much paper is wasted. I can't imagine how much gets thrown out daily!!! This brings me back to my original thought- It is ironic how the National Recycling Convention will be held in Baltimore.

If anyone has any ideas on what some first steps I can take (besides taking my office trash home with me) to help Baltimore City begin to recycle, I would be very appreciative!

--- End Message ---