From: keith mcdonald [mailto:weedeat@no.address]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 8:47 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] makeup of household garbage study

I am doing a study Of American household garbage and asking what most is

made up as % wise 1.organice%   2. paper% 3. metal% 4. plastice% 5.
wood% 6.
glass% 7 other% I would like your help on this please it will be a big
help.
Thank you Keith McDonald

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup