[greenyes] Paper Towels, Cloth, or Electric Dryers
Good afternoon.
Attached is a link to the Harvard Planning and Real Estate, Harvard Green Campus Initiative that references hand dryers and paper towels.
No endorsement of products is intended,(by me)!
I'd be interested in seeing similar LCAs from the paper industry as opposed to just electric hand dryer manufacturers
http://www.greencampus.harvard.edu/programs/HPRE_Sustainable_Procurement.pdf

Regards,
Bruce Maine
HDR Architecture - Sustainable Design Services
LEED Accredited AP
402.399.1198