[greenyes] Recycling evicted from Post Offices
WHAT? The Postal Service has been supportive of recycling in the past. Is
this due to the anthrax scare? I find it hard to believe they would pull
recycling. They have been involved with NRC in the past. I imagine I could
get a contact name here in DC and follow-up on this. Does anyone have more
specific information as to this change in policy and/or their rationale?

Sincerely,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program