[greenyes] Recycling evicted from Post Offices
Hello out there,

Apparently there is a "No Recycling Policy" for the US Postal Service, and we received notice that we have to remove our free recycling bins from the local post offices by Friday.  The reason - we are discouraging purchases from mass mailings by providing recycling options for "bulk mailings."

Check out the front page of our local paper:
http://www.summitdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030821/NEWS/308210101

Are there any other smaller, rural recyclers that have recycling bins in Post Offices that are also being evicted?

Any advice before we chain ourselves to the bins?

Thanks,
Carly Wier
Executive Director
Summit Recycling Project