[greenyes] More Praise for our Outgoing ED...
It is so nice to read all of your praise for Bill Sheehan.  And, there's
certainly plenty to praise!  Lest you think the GRRN Board is asleep at the wheel…
as these emails were making their way through the e-world, I was working on a
letter of appreciation and gratitude and the board was deliberating how to
properly acknowledge his departure.  As you might imagine, it's hard to find the
words and actions to do justice to Bill's contribution.

So, on behalf of the Board of Directors of GRRN, I'd like to join the chorus
of appreciation and affection.  Bill's made so many and such significant
contributions to GRRN I can't acknowledge them all in one email!  Whether it was
challenging some of the largest multi-national corporations, or building a
fabulous website, or bringing new people into the network, or bringing in the bucks
that make this all happen, Bill has been there.   Years of tireless
dedication have built this organization from a small band of advocates to a force to be
reckoned with.  He's been our center and our drive.  Founder, Chair,
Executive Director… it is hard to imagine where GRRN would be without him.

While we will sorely miss his presence on the day-to-day operations, we are
so pleased that he'll remain within our network and working with us in our
campaign toward zero waste.  We wish him all the best in his next venture.

And, once again, a big, hearty Thanks to Bill for all that he's done.  He
will be missed.

With gratitude,
Resa Dimino
GRRN President