RE: [greenyes] Life Cycle Cost Analyses as Junk Science
Dear list members ~

I should note that when I send out links to documents that you may find of
interest, I am not implying that the document is perfect. I do not have the
ability to add this label to any document.

Rather, it is just as I say, for your information and interest, to evaulate
for yourself, to do, as the motto of our university states, to "ever
encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone
the truth can be found".

John Reindl
Dane County, WI

>     When our usually discerning environmental economics reporter John
Reindl reports "For those interested in the concept of life cycle
assessments as applied to solid waste issues, you may be interested in a
Finnish document published last year with the title:  "Guidelines for the
use of LCA in the waste management sector", and available as a PDF document
at http://www.nordtest.org/register/techn/tlibrary/tec517/tec517.pdf,"; he
appears to have hotchskipped over some of that discernment.