[greenyes] Garbage Crossing Into Other Countries
I am looking for information on garbage crossing countries borders for a report and study I am doing, have heard that Nothern Ireland sends garbage to Scoland landfill, and German ships garbage to France if anyone has information on this subject please email me. My study is on MSW not (HAZWASTE) thank you for your time and help on this . Keith McDonald weedeat@no.address