Re: [greenyes] Pres. Bush and Sound Science
This may be off the topic and at the risk of
alienating any Republicans in this group, but
some folks here may be interested to know that
recently Bush was in Tampa for a campaign
fundraiser opportunity, and he brought in TWO
MILLION at this one dinner.

Now multiply that times how many other
fundraising events he will be doing between now
and election time...what if "we the people" had a
referendum to vote on whether we think he should
donate this money to pay off the national
trillion dollar debt, considering he was the one
who created it?

....and how about some fundraising to benefit
the environmental mess we're in?

Bette