[greenyes] NRC conference.. housing board
I just spoke with NRC about whether there is a housing or ride board to try to reduce costs for attendees at the upcoming National Recycling Congress in Baltimore. http://www.nrc-recycle.org/ Unfortunately, they don't have the facility on their website for coordinating this.

I wonder if there is anyone here who is interested in sharing a room in Baltimore during this conference? If so, please email me.

Maggie Clarke, Ph.D. Note New Email! mclarke@no.address
Environmental Scientist and Educator
http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~mclarke/index.html
New York City