From: bet danse [mailto:betdanse@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 1:58 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] FYI Waste Management and Recycle America Alliance

> [...]
> Tom Riek, David McAdam, Victor Gaylor, and Bruce
> Jensen; from The Peltz Group, members of the
> management team include: Harry Pelz, Brian Fielkow,
> Arnie Peltz, Jonathan Vosburg, and Shawn Lavin.
>
>       As the alliance seeks out other partners, the
> percentage ownership will change, although WMI will
> continue to control a majority of the ownership in
> the company.
>
>       Recycle America Alliance will have
> approximately 3,300 employees; will handle more than
> 8 million tons of commodities per year; will operate
> 80 recycling plants and provide marketing
> responsibility for more than 190 locations in the
> U.S. and Canada. In addition, RAA will operate seven
> container processing facilities, one plastics
> recycling facility, and four electronics recycling
> facilities.
>
>       Waste Management's recycling business is the
> largest collector of recyclable materials from
> businesses and households in North America and
> operates material recovery facilities in the U.S.
> and Canada that, prior to the formation of the
> Alliance, processed more than five million tons of
> recyclable commodities each year. Of the five
> million tons of recyclables handled, about four
> million tons are fiber-related.
>
>       The Peltz Group's Brian Fielkow said that the
> combination of Waste Management and The Peltz Group
> will give the alliance a well-rounded package to
> deliver to customers. Additionally, the alliance is
> diversified with plenty of non-fiber materkals.
>
>       The Peltz Group currently operates the A-1
> Recycling Center in Milwaukee, Wis.; The Peltz Group
> plant in Menomonee Falls, Wis.; the Madison
> Recycling Center in Madison, Wis.; the Paper Valley
> Recycling Center in Menasha, Wis.; the Janesville
> Recycling Center in Janesville, Wis.; The Peltz
> Group plant in Superior, Wis.; and The Peltz Group
> plant in Cleveland, Ohio.
>
>       Additionally, the company operates brokerage
> offices in Milwaukee, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles,
> Minneapolis and Toronto, Canada.
>
>       Monday, January 13, 2003
>
>       Comments...

>                      21st CenturyAmerican
> BaleEnterprise CoGenesisGranutech SatHarris
> WasteHustler ConveIPS Balers, IIron AxLubo
> USAMarathon EquiRecy AmericaSherbrooke OESierra
> InternVan Dyk BalerWendt Corpora
>

>                   Select a language:
>                      French German Italian
> Portuguese Spanish
>

>       Home | Magazine | My RT | Store | Message
> Board | Subscribe
>
>       Archives - Associations - Business Cards -
> Career Center - Classifieds - Contact Us -
> Directories - Events
>       Headline News - Industry Links - Legislation -
> Marketplaces -Media Kit
>
>       C 1997-2003, GIE Media, Inc. All rights
> reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions/
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=pageheader_01.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/gif name=pageheader_02.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/gif name=topnav-blank.gif

name=topnav-newsletter.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 6 image/gif name=topnav-archives.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 7 image/gif
name=topnav-advertise.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 8 image/gif
name=topnav-subscribe.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 9 image/gif name=topnav-contact.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 10 image/jpeg name=pageheader-02.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 11 image/gif name=blank.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 12 image/gif name=header-mylogo.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 13 image/gif name=shiv-black.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 14 image/gif name=nav-home-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 15 image/gif name=nav-mag-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 16 image/gif
name=nav-mediakit-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 17 image/gif
name=nav-subscribe-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 18 image/gif
name=nav-contact-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 19 image/gif
name=nav-head-community.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 20 image/gif name=nav-mboard-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 21 image/gif
name=nav-bizcards-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 22 image/gif
name=nav-head-resources.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 23 image/gif name=nav-news-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 24 image/gif
name=nav-archives-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 25 image/gif
name=nav-legislation-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 26 image/gif name=nav-events-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 27 image/gif name=nav-career-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 28 image/gif
name=nav-associations-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 29 image/gif name=nav-links-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 30 image/gif name=nav-head-shop.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 31 image/gif name=nav-store-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 32 image/gif
name=nav-classifieds-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 33 image/gif
name=nav-directories-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 34 image/gif
name=nav-marketplace-off.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 35 image/jpeg name=enterbannerWR.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 36 image/gif
name=header_cap-left.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 37 image/gif
name=header_cap-right.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 38 image/gif name=option_print.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 39 image/gif name=option_e-mail.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 40 image/gif name=option_save.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 41 image/jpeg
name=PeltzGroupRAA2.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 42 image/gif name=ipsspon.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 43 image/gif
name=sierramarket_main.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 44 image/gif name=gen-spon1.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 45 image/gif
name=ambalermarket_main.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 46 image/gif name=machinex-spon.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 47 image/gif name=hustler-spon.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 48 image/gif name=fuchs-spon.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 49 image/gif name=vandyk-spon.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 50 image/gif
name=sherbrooke-spon1.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 51 image/gif name=marathon_rt.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 52 image/gif
name=mrktplace-header.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 53 image/gif
name=enterprise-mpbutton.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 54 image/gif
name=rightcol-newsletter.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 55 image/gif name=button-join.gif

> ATTACHMENT part 56 image/gif name=trans-header.gif

=====
Phone and fax 321-632-7287