[greenyes] Pat Imperato leaving PRC
After spending 12 wonderful years at PRC, in July of 2002, in discussions with the PRC Executive Committee, it was mutually decided that I would leave the organization in a year's time to pursue other career opportunities.  This created sufficient time to acquire a new executive director, Larry D. Myers (myers@no.address), and allow for an orderly transition in leadership.  I am confident that Larry will provide that leadership and create new visions for PRC's Philadelphia and Pittsburg offices.

I have been asked to maintain a consultant role with PRC for the next 6 months.  While my email (imperato@no.address ) and phone number (610-353-1555 x 221) will remain in service for several months, I will be working from my home and ask that you please adjust your contact information for me as listed below.

These 13 years with PRC have been very rewarding both personally and professionally because of my association with many of you.  I hope that those relationships and associations will continue in future contexts and opportunities.

My last day will be on July 23rd.  PRC is hosting an open house reception at our Ridley office (3606 Providence Road, Newtown Square, PA 19073) from noon to 6 pm if any of you are in the area and would care to stop by to mark the occasion of "the changing of the guard". If you will be attending, please email Rosemary Kesling (Kesling@no.address) so we will be sure to have enough refreshments available---thanks.

May we all continue our efforts to conserve the earth's resources and reduce our footprint on the planet.  Thank you all for allowing me to be part of your lives and work.

Pat Imperato
213 Lenape Dr.
Berwyn, PA  19312
610-644-0764