[greenyes] Chem-Rail Garbagein Buffalo, Ny
Writing to see if anyone knows about the garbage train in Buffalo, Ny I heard it is going to another landfill, after Chem_Rail ran out of money to have it disposed in thr model landfill in Buffalo would like information on( where it started from the transfer staion , who used Chem_Rail) on this garbage project that went bad , like the mobro garbage barge years ago. and information please email me. Thanks Keith McDonald